USA Cycling trains and licenses race officials for all races that are supported and promoted by Colorado Cycling and our member clubs. Colorado Cycling coordinates with USAC to provide trainings, seminars and other events for race officials. Please see this link to USAC for info on becoming an official.
Colorado Cycling Official's Program - explains what is needed to become an official and benefits Colorado Cycling offers to officials.
Motor Referee Manual - information for motorcycle referees (USAC)
Motor Vehicle Record Checks (MVR) Instructions - steps needs for those wishing to receive insurance certificates when using their vehicle at events, Definitely a requirement for all motor referee's.
CDC Concussion Course - mandatory for officials
Race Director Information - materials that you might find useful when initially working with a race director
- USAC Permits and Fees - summary of the various USAC permits available, including Colorado Cycling fees & requirements
- USAC Permitting Guidelines -summarizes aspects of the event permitting process with USAC
- Race Director To-Do-List
- Race Announcement Guidelines - use this to get your flyer correct on the first draft
- Race Registration Requirements - explains what to look for and do when registering riders
- Race Director Resources-listing of various services available to promoters. List includes, but not limited to, photo finish companies, food vendors, EMTS, mechanics , announcers, and photographers
NASO - Membership is highly recommended in this organization
- NASO - Official Code of Conduct
- NASO - Official Code of Ethics
- USAC - Professionalism and the Cycling Official
- USAC - Working Relationship with Organizers
cHIEF rEFEREE FORMS
Colorado Cycling Officials' Invoice -indicates officials fees for a particular event.
CR-CJ Road Report - Colorado Cycing race evaluation report that needs to be completed online
CR-CJ Cyclocross Report - Colorado Cycling race evaluation report that needs to be completed online
First Report of Occurrence - must be filled out for each rider involved in an accident at an event
CHIEF judge FORMS
motor referee FORMS